You are here
ASME Complete Digital Collection and ASME Codes and Standards
ASME publishes some of the most prestigious engineering content in the world as one way to fulfill its ongoing mission of being an essential resource for professionals seeking engineering solutions to global challenges.
This ASME offer has two content sets: ASME Complete Digital Collection and ASME Codes and Standards Collection.
ASME Complete Digital Collection
The ASME Digital Collection is ASME’s authoritative, online reference for the mechanical engineering and related research communities. It provides unparalleled depth, breadth, and quality of peer-reviewed content:
- ASME’s Journals from 1960 – present
- ASME’s Conference Proceedings from 2000 – present, plus select proceedings back to 1955
- ASME eBooks selected from 1993 – present
Users of The ASME Digital Collection benefit from:
Powerful search tools that retrieve content simultaneously from journals, conference proceedings, and eBooks
Robust and customized taxonomy delivering highly accurate results and related content from the entire collection
Topic Collections for specific subject areas
Tools for sharing and citation
Personalization capabilities that enable customized page display, saved figures and tables, subscription summaries, and TOC alerts
Shibboleth institutional login
Indexed in top A&I services
Benefits and Service:
· Access full text HTML and PDF articles, from every recognized device, 24 hours a day
· Mobile-optimized content
· The latest articles published on-line up to two months ahead of print publication
· Get the latest news and research immediately by signing-up to Table of Contents e-alerts, delivered to your inbox
· Valuable services that enable users to download key information, organize references, save images and tables in the user accounts
· Article references link to the full abstracting services including: Goldfire, Crossref, SCOPUS, Ebsco A-Z
· One administration account
· Accessible for all institution types in every geological region
· COUNTER-compliant usage reports
· Post-cancellation rights
· Accessible customer services
· Tools to promote subscriptions within your institution are available
· Technology integrating your institution name on to every content page informing users that full text access is a provided service from your institution, based on the information provided in your administration account
ASME Codes and Standards Collection
ASME is the leading international developer of codes and standards associated with the art, science, and practice of mechanical engineering, starting in 1914 with the first issuance of its legendary Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code. These codes & standards cover a breadth of topics, including pressure technology, nuclear plants, elevators/escalators, construction, engineering design, standardization, and performance testing.
Developing and revising ASME codes and standards occurs year-round. More than 5,000 dedicated volunteers — engineers, scientists, government officials, and others — contribute their technical expertise to protect public safety, while reflecting best practices of industry. The results of their efforts are being used in over 100 nations.
Last updated: September 21, 2018
Full Resource Details
Usage statistics are available in your institutional Administrator account. For instructions, please see the Admin Guide in the 2020 renewal offer.