You are here
NYT.com (Public Libraries)
News Module (NYT.com)
Public Library users through this program will have the same NYTimes.com reader experience as other subscribers, including:
- A personalized user experience, including the option to subscribe to 50+ newsletters
- Real-world and timely stories on nearly every topic and interest
- Live coverage of breaking news, in a digestible format
- Access to NYT articles published between 1851 - current day
- Full access to the International edition and Spanish and Chinese editions
- A multimedia experience, including video, photography, interactive research tools – even virtual reality
- Free virtual events, just for subscribers
- Launch Program and Customer Support
Cooking Module (can be subscribed to independent of the News module)
An innovative tool for cooks of every level. New York Times Cooking helps home cooks get inspired and stay organized with expert-tested recipes, how-to guides, mouth-watering photography and a digital Recipe Box to sort and store favorites. As an added educational benefit, New York Times Cooking provides mealtime inspiration and knowledge to enrich the lives of students and faculty. This tool will help them take better care of themselves and be at their best when learning and teaching.
Games Module (can be subscribed to independent of the News module)
An innovative product, including The Crossword. The Times’s games have captivated solvers since the launch of The Crossword in 1942. Since then, our experts have created a range of original, engaging word and visual games for all skill levels. A campus-wide subscription includes the complete collection of games: The Crossword, The Mini Crossword, Spelling Bee, Tiles and more, plus an archive of more than 10,000 crossword puzzles. New York Times Games provides students and faculty with a welcome and well-spent break as they navigate schoolwork, life and everything in between. Your community can absorb critical thinking and problem-solving skills through the power of play.